Mar 4, 2010

dining do's part deux

my jaw literally dropped when i
saw this one.
this whole house was stunning...
i am going to post some more pictures of it tomorrow.
i love the coffered ceiling
and the elegant feel of this dining room.
can you believe that wall?
wow.
check out those wide planks!
gorgeous, just gorgeous.

interesting mix of patterns.
love the dark floors and blinds
with the white slip covers and leather chairs.
ticking stripes?
check.
nailhead trim?
check.
great light fixture?
check.
me likey?
check.
like the blue walls 
with the wood and black.
yes, please.
wow, wow!
the architecture is fabulous,
and i love that long bench.
i liked the overall feel of this room,
and thought the gothic arch over
the fireplace was unique.
de--lish.
sophisticated.
love the blue on the back of the chairs.


i wasn't going to scan this,
but the color of the drapes
was just too pretty.
great saturated color on the walls,
and i love the collection of prints.

5 comments:

  1. I recently found your blog, and I just love it. These images are all so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What beautiful dining rooms. So many inspirations.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was reviewing this post on my Iphone last night in my google reader and made a mental note to come by and tell you how much I LOVE the pics!!! Another bookmark...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such pretty images. Amazing wide plank floor. Wouldn't you love to have a house like that.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Autumn, do you do email consulations? Thanks NG

    ReplyDelete