Feb 15, 2011

striped curtains

stripes make me happy.
on the walls, on rugs...
on shirts and scarves...
and especially on curtains.
(via apartment therapy)
i LOVE the double set of stripes in these curtains,
and i am also dying over those mustard yellow pillows.
this whole room has this masculine 
sophisticated vibe that i just adore.
(via atlanta homes)
how can you not be happy looking at 
these boldly striped curtains?
they are so cheery, i just want to HUG them.
(via decorpad)
i loved these as well...
the stripes appear to be rather random, don't they?
and check out the tiny green stripe under 
the blue stripe...
perfection!
i love little details like this.
they make my heart flutter.
(and WHAT a fun and classy kids room!)
(via decorpad)
this room is all kinds of yum.
but those curtains remind me of a 
classic mens shirt.
notice how the stripes don't go all the way to the floor?
an interesting choice...
(via amy howard)
the bold pattern on these panels adds 
a fabulous graphic element in 
this otherwise very traditional and serene room.
***
i am already dreaming of how i can
work another set of striped curtain panels 
into house #6...is it too much to have them in
every room?


9 comments:

  1. seeing these makes me want some stripes in my house!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never liked horizontally striped curtains...but, you have changed my mind!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have never used them with a client, but simply love the look. May have to put it on the list! M.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I adore stripes as well! Gorgeous images, thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love stripes...red & white curtains... :))))))))

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stripes are fabulous! I don't think you can have enough of them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. The striped panels really make a huge impact. When I imagine the last room without them it doesn't seem nearly as impressive. My eye went straight to them, something to keep in mind.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I adore the striped curtains! I'm a huge fan of stripes.

    Angelo H

    ReplyDelete
  9. My goodness! What a great collection of GORGEOUS rooms with striped panels. Saint, people always do seem to be weary of horizontal stripes but let's face it, they don't do much for the body! ;) But they do WONDERS for a space. It makes the room "level" out and please the the eye oh so much.

    I actually love them so much I make and sell them in my online shop :) If anyone is in the market, visit me at marthaandash.com or marthaandash.etsy.com.

    xo,
    Ash

    ReplyDelete